Introduction to the problem
Why are you conceiving a baby boy? Maybe, you already had many girls, and now you want to get a boy. Or maybe you already had a baby girl, and you want to get a baby boy. With latest advance technology, it is now possible to choose the gender of your baby before your pregnancy. Are you looking for how to conceive a boy? Don’t worry! This article is a complete solution for your problem. This article will provide you the best common practices that you can adopt in order to get pregnant with a baby boy. Moreover, you will find techniques and tips that will give you the best chances for having a boy.
Get pregnancy with a boy geneticsIt is very important for both woman and man to know that what they really want to achieve. By the way, you can visit a nearest genetic counselor to know the role of genes in how to conceive the baby boy. Before you go for the genetic probability in detail, you should know the basic premise that gender of your baby is totally determined by a male and not from female. The entire story is about sex chromosomes. In the men body, there is one X chromosome and one Y chromosome and women contain two x chromosomes. It means that each women sperm is only X chromosome while each male sperm could be either a Y chromosome or an X chromosome. Due to this reason, there are always 50 percent chances of either a couple will have a future boy or future girl. However, if you want to know how to have a baby boy, then you can reduce the chances of having a baby girl by adopting different techniques.
The shettles' method for conceiving a boyHow to conceive a baby boy? The shettles' method is based on the fact that the boy sperm can move quickly to the egg than the girl sperm, but it is easily broken or damaged and cannot live as long. According to one research, it seemed that the Shettles method have shown highest success rate. If you are looking for how to get a pregnant with a boy, then, Shettles method recommend you the following tips that you have to consider.
- You can do sex anytime after the first day of menstrual cycle of a woman until she reached at fertile phase but use condoms during this period.
- If the woman is one pre-fertile phase, mean four days before the ovulation, then avoid intercourse. Avoid sex during this time will increase the sperm volume and increase the chances of having a future boy in your life.
- If the basal body temperature of a woman decreases, normally before 1 day of ovulation or when she finds the peak of the “eggwhite fertile muscous”, then do sex without using condom. Don’t wait for the rise in basal body temperature because when it raises it means that the ovulation has already occurred, and you are too late for conceiving that cycle.
- Use a condom during 3 to 4 days of the ovulation and after passing this stage, you can do sex with your partner without using condom. You will not need a condom until the next menstrual period of a woman occurs.
- After doing sex, a woman should stay in her bed for at least 30 minutes. If you place a pillow under your hips during intercourse, then your body can encourage the sperm rapidly to enter in the uterus.
How to conceive a boy naturally
Rating: 4.64/5 (777 Votes)